Disbursal Amount: Upto 100% scholarship per year depending on the genuine need of the case.
- Candidates should have passed at least Class 12th / equivalent from any Board.
- Preference will be given to Candidates who pursue higher education in the Professional disciplines of Medical, Law, Journalism, Engineering, with special preference given to Top Universities or Colleges in India like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC and others.
iii. Candidate must be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines.
- The disbursal will be done only through cheques to the respective college. No Cash disbursal will be entertained.
- The Scholarship will be awarded only to Meritorious and Needy Students after complete background verification.
- Passing Certificates/ Mark sheets of 10th & 12th Standard or equivalent.
- All the previous year’s mark sheets of the Professional course (For candidates already enrolled in the middle of the course).
iii. Copies of Photo & Address Proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card).
How to Apply:
- Register by filling up the mandatory online form at:
- Scan all the relevant documents/mark sheets/certificates along send it via email to
- The Last date of registering for the Scholarship is Saturday,5th August, 2017
- No hard copy application will be accepted. Application must be sent online.
Learn More http://ampindia.org/AMP_Scholarship_Fund
Miss. Nusrat Ansari, Accounts Executive
Association of Muslim Professionals
+91 829 110 1316