Nurturing Brilliance: Cummins Scholarship Program
Who Can Apply?
Students fulfilling all the categories mentioned below:
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 60 % in the previous Year.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is 25 years.
- Students appearing for the last year of Engineering degree / diploma and the post graduate students are not eligible for this Scholarship.
- The total family income of the candidate should not exceed INR.3 lakhs.
- This scholarship program can be availed by Students currently residing / studying in and around Pune, Jamshedpur, Nagar, Phaltan and Indore (Dewas / Pithampur) ONLY
Last Date# 31.8.17
Learn more https://nurturingbrilliance.org/
Got a query / need any clarification?
Cummins India Office Campus Tower A Survey# 21, Balewadi, Pune# 411 045
Call us on +91 20 67067379 [Monday to Friday between 9:30 am to 5:30 pm]
email us at email@example.com