About Company : Dell is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information. The company services customers of all sizes across 180 countries – ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers – with the industry’s most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
Job Title : Technical Support Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, performance, and usage of assigned products.
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills
Qualification : Any Graduate
Work Experience : 1 – 3 Year
Walk-In Date : 26th Apr – 27th Apr 2018
Time : 11:00 AM
Venue : Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd
Plot # 42, Hitech City Layout
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Apply : Walk-In
Contact Person : Akhila