- Technical Analyst that will take ownership of Time, Absence, Payroll and PICOF Integrations. Coordinating/Leading other Technical Analyst and making sure all integrations run smoothly and requirements for new developments are gathered properly.
- 60% Support and 40% Development to integrations
- Troubleshoot integrations that communicate Workday with our global systems landscape.
- Gather requirements from the business for:
- Development of new integrations
- Enhancements to existing integrations
- Handle escalations that could come from business.
- Handle escalations from team members when tier 2 cannot resolve an issue due to complexity.
- Lead/Coordinate testing efforts for:
- New Integrations
- Workday Upgrades Testing
- Communicate with external vendors for any issues/modifications/amendments/testing/development of integrations.
- At least 4-6 years of experience with Integration Development, troubleshooting, etc.
- Experience with any system integrations (Core Java developer, SAP, Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, etc)
- SOA development (XML, XPath, XSLT, Web Services, etc.)
- Fluent in English