||Automation Testing – Selenium Java
||B.E / B.Tech / MSc / MCA / ME /M.Tech
||4 years – 10 years
|| Technical Landscape:
- 5+ years of experience with the open source technology, specifically Selenium with WebDriver for and Cucumber test automation framework and be responsible development of the Framework and Automation test cases
- Prior functional testing experience in Front end, back end to come up with effective test cases when necessary and provide help with functional testing activities.
- Proficient with testing methodologies preferably iterative approach
- Proficient with SQL, PERL
- Source Code Management (SCM): Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab
- Experience using UNIX/LINUX platform
- Experience testing and integrating large systems
- UC4 or any other batch job scheduler tool
- Familiar with Jenkins for CICD
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud/Openstack/Azure
- Knowledge of XL Release
Responsibilities will include:
- Will play a key role to facilitate quality and efficient product development via test automation.
- Will perform complex architectural analysis and developing Automation test cases leveraging Selenium and Cucumber framework
- Provide technical coordination to the QA automation in addition to creating and maintaining existing framework on Selenium 2 with webdriver
- Responsible for ensuring that defined architectural and development standards are followed by all members of the automation team
- Proficient at decomposing requirements and developing test automation for projects of simple to highly complex.
- Practices automation development efficiency, maintainability and reusability
- Assist in managing and improving the coding standards
- Provides accurate implementation estimates and deliver on them
- Comprehends and contributes to high level requirements and designs.
- Mentors and trains other automation staff
|Venue & Contact Person
||Hexaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. H5 SIPCOT IT PARK,
Navallur Post, Siruseri – 603103,
Kanchipuram Dt, Chennai.
Contact Person: M.Dhamodaran
Mandatory: Please ensure to carry a printout copy of this email so as to attend the interview in-person.
|Date & Timings
||Saturday, 9th February 2019
Time – 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
|Documents to carry
||1 Updated resume, 1 passport size photograph, latest revision/offer letter, last 3 months salary slips, highest education final year mark-sheet & degree certificate