|Position||Sr. Associate/Lead/Associate Specialist|
|Total Experience||4 – 9 Years|
- Experience with at least one major cloud hosting platform (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Experience with general Linux administration (user management, permissions, resource usage) and the Linux command line/shell scripting.
- Experience of Kubernetes or related technologies such as OpenShift.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity.
- Excellent working knowledge of microservices, containerization and distributed computing concepts.
- Experience with popular DevOps technologies such as Terraform and Ansible or similar, such as Chef, Puppet, Heat, Cloud Formation, Salt.
- Strong understanding of software engineering practices and development methodologies.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated ability to explain day to day technical concepts to a range of audiences, technical and non-technical.
- Good appreciation of information security principles commonly applied to securing data in the cloud. A good understanding of networking concepts and devices (Virtual Networks, VPNs, Proxies, Firewalls)
- Demonstrated exposure to the techniques needed to keep cloud-based solutions up and running with minimum operational grind, e.g. build and deployment automation, holistic monitoring and self-healing.
- Taking a key role in deﬁning, rolling-out and continually improving technical best practice throughout projects
- Working with project teams, client stakeholders and internal development teams to deﬁne how solutions are built, tested and deployed
- Reconciling modern DevOps practices with client development and deployment processes
- Providing assurance and guidance across a wide range of projects hosted on both client infrastructure and own cloud platform
- Working with the developers of our own cloud platform to deﬁne processes for managing deployments
- Working with open source technologies including Elastic search, Kubernetes, Spark and the wider Hadoop ecosystem
- Mentoring project team members in engineering best practice
- Providing support to teams working around the world
Interested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com