TCS NQT – Off Campus for 2019 YOP
The objective of this drive is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0® Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of opportunities with TCS.
TCS Off Campus – Batch of 2019 is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR.
Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive.
TCS Off Campus Drive Details :
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Qualification: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA
Location: Across India
Experience: Freshers (0 years)
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: 3.53 LPA
Required Skills/ Qualification:
- Eligibility for the Position of Software Engineer Profile is BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA
- Graduates pass out year must be from 2019
- Candidate must have 60% of aggregate marks throughout academic career
- candidate should not have any pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test
- No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG and PG)
- Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in India.
- Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
Written Test Pattern:
- English – 10 mins – 10 Questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40 mins – 20 Questions.
- Programming Concepts – 20 mins – 10 Questions.
- Coding- 20 mins – 1 Question.
- – Interested and eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible
- – Shortlisted candidates can get interview call letter
Registration Starts: 25th May 2019
Registration Closes: 10th June 2019
Hall Ticket Issue Date: 14th June 2019
Exam Date: 16th June 2019
Join TCS: Will Update you soon