||Job Description for G6:
- The Senior AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
- You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art.
- Digital Platform using Adobe’s Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases·
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
· 5+ years of experience in Content Management Systems in general, with at least 3 yrs of specific AEM experience required.
AEM 6.3+ experience is ideal.·
Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web
content management system (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)·
Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications·
Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM·
Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.·
Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus·
Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services·
· Strong Angular Js experience·
Minimum of 2 years of experience working with content management technologies·
Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required·
Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.·
Experience working with geographically separate project teams·
Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools·
Experience with secure coding practices·
Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.·
Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns·
Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment·
Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat·
Exposure to open-source technologies·
Experience building, deploying and supporting internet-facing applications·
Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.