|Skill Set||Guidewire Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / MSc / MCA / ME /M.Tech|
|Relevant Experience||3 years – 10 years|
|Job Description||1.4 to 5 years of Hands on experience as Guidewire Policy-Center Business and integration
2. Should have 5 year of experience on Java coding and at-least year of Guide wire development
3. Experience working on integration, configuration and GOSU scripting
4. Experience working on at-least 1 year of Guide wire testing and 2 years of functional experience on Insurance domain.
5. Should have worked on Workflows , Data Model , Rules and PCFs Validation.
6. Migration experience is add-on value
7. Must have good communication skill.
8. Must have Insurance domain knowledge
9. Ready to work during Europe working hours.
|Venue & Contact Person||Visual IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Cyber Gateway, 1st Floor
Block-D, Wing-II, Hitech City,
Hyderabad-500081, Telangana, India.
Contact Person: Kumaravel M
Mandatory: Please ensure to carry a printout copy of this email so as to attend the interview in-person.
|Date & Timings||Saturday, 4th May 2019
Time – 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM
|Upload resumes at Employee Referral Portal||
Go to StationH/WebApps/People Processes/Employee Referrals
|Documents to carry||1 Updated resume, 1 passport size photograph, latest revision/offer letter, last 3 months salary slips, highest education final year mark-sheet & degree certificate|