24 25 January 2023: The two-day Taloja MIDC Expo 2023 on vendor development is being organised by Taloja Industrial Association (TIA) in association with the MSME Development and Facilitation Office DFO (Ministry of MSME, Central Government of India undertaking).
The following objectives will be served through the programme:
- It will talk about the various government schemes and policies, meant for the development of MSMEs, which would aid in their promotion and development.
- It will promote and develop the MSME sector in the Taloja MIDC area, by supporting the marketing of their Industrial products and services.
- MSME Development Institute, Mumbai will be inviting Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) for this program. This will include various Government departments, such as Railways-Konkan Railway, Central Railway, Mazgaon Dock, NPCIL, IOCL, MRVCL, IREL India Limited, GAIL, HPCL, BPCL RCF etc
- During the program, an Industrial Exhibition will be held, wherein Industries in Taloja MIDC can showcase their Industrial products.
- The program will also have a technical session about Udyam Aadhar registrations, Vendor Registration procedures of CPSEs, Registration and Procurement through Government e Marketplace (GeM portal)