Apply on https://jobs.orange.com
Ref :574708 | 23 Mar 2023
Apply before : 21 Jun 2023
Vishwaroop IT park, Mumbai, Inde – India
About the role
About the role
We’re searching for talented, experienced and passionate people on Azure Cloud Environment to join our CoE – Managed IT Services, which is responsible for remotely managing, securing and supporting Cloud & IT infrastructure for our customers around the world.
- Act as first point of contact for Managed Service customers
- Ensure high availability of customers IT Infrastructure managed (including Cloud and On-Premises)
- Take ownership of Incident and manage ITSM tools. Manage faults through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping the customer informed of the progress
- Resolve incidents/Service requests based on standard operating procedures
- Escalate faults/incidents to 2nd level teams on time
- Ensure compliance to agreed SOW’s
- Understand and follow SOPs ensuring compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Take initiatives in learning new technologies & tools
- Coordination with customer on Incident resolutions & closure
- Help in generating performance reports and MIS
Ideal candidates will use their passion for Windows Server and Azure Cloud Environment. You should have a positive outlook and a get the job done attitude. Having minimum 1-3 years of industry experience. You should be ready to work in the customer time zone and during off business hours to carry out changes.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- BE / B.tech. / B.Sc. in EXTC/ Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry experience
- Certification on Azure/Office365/
- MCSA certification
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Citrix VDI certification will be added advantage
- Experience on management of Windows Server and VDI
- Experience on Cloud ( Azure/AWS/Office365) environment
- Experience on user/group management in AD, Group policy, patch using WSUS/SCCM
- Experience on backup and restore management
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Knowledge & Exposure on Virtualization using VMware/Hyper-V would be an advantage
- Able to work effectively with incident and change management tools
Benefits – At Orange, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. You will be working in a team of cross functional experts who are working on continuously evolving and challenging technologies.
Life at Orange – At Orange Business Services you are not just joining a tech company, you’re joining a worldwide team united to serve our BtoB customers wherever they are on the globe. Our teams are ready to welcome you and help you make a difference and change the world to build a better, digital and more human place. You will have the opportunity to grow & develop with the latest technologies at your fingertips. With us you will really make a difference.
Orange Business manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.