Job Title: BIM Engineer ( Data Center) for Mumbai Location for one of the Best Global MEP Design & Build Consulting Company.
Location – Vikhroli ( Mumbai)
Max CTC offered _ 12.00 to 14.00L
• To manage the development of M&E drawings and 3D Model.
• To manage the issuing of drawings and 3D models to client, professional teams and subcontractors.
• To liaise with all internal and external teams as required ensuring that all drawings are accurate, and representative of the installations planned.
• To maintain a drawing issue, register and manage all revisions required.
• To assist the M&E design teams with generating the Revit Model and Drawings.
• To take ownership of the drawings and ensure that all information is shown to allow for accurate construction and that all third parties are in possession of up to date and accurate drawings.
• To generate a BIM Model of the design.
• To produce 3D visualizations of intended designs.
• To accurately draw and model Mechanical Services with a high level of autonomy with guidance from the engineering.
• To accurately draw and model Electrical Services with a high level of autonomy with guidance from the engineering.
• Manage and own the role out and deployment of new BIM Software solutions such as Dynamo.
• Presentation of 3D models in Navisworks.
• Client facing hands on BIM modelling and liaison with client engineering teams.
• Manage and deliver Navisworks training for client teams.
• Development of BIM execution plans for new projects.
• Autonomously manage and plan timescales for BIM deliverables.
• To develop new Families for equipment when required.
• To develop and maintain the Families library and contribute to the development of a Client standardized structure.
• Experience with Data Centre Design preferable but not essential.
• Multidisciplinary building systems experience
• AutoCAD 2008/2016 proficient
• Proficient in Revit up to latest version
• Be able to use Navisworks to a good standard.
• Understanding of basic drawing setup modelling technique and general knowledge of drafting standards
• Excellent Revit and CAD drafting skills and drawing aesthetics
• Ability to quickly absorb and utilize company-specific techniques, standards and procedures
• Excellent oral and written communication skills essential for team-based working
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
• Able to prioritize task and manage time to meet tight deadline.
• Last 2Xemployer reference
Thanks & Regards,
Anand Wakode – 9967085379
Head Business Development & Operations
Leadersource Consulting LLP
Mumbai, India. Basel, Switzerland.