We Are Hiring A Company Secretary
Rs.30,000/- To Rs.50,000/- Per Month or As Per Last Drawn Salary.
Minimum 0-3 Years As A Company Secretary.
Secretary Job Role & Responsibilites:
● Drafting Legal documents, Notices of the meetings, Agendas, Minutes, and all other corporate documents in accordance with the Companies Act and Rules & regulations thereof.
● Conducting Board Meetings/CSR Committee Meetings/Annual General Meetings/Extra Ordinary General Meetings along with documentation for resolutions.
● Maintaining & updating statutory books, including registers of members, directors, etc., as required under the Companies Act.
● Preparation and documentation for Incorporation and Striking Off of any Company.
● Assisting during the scheme of mergers & amalgamations.
● Complying with guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for Non-Banking Financial Companies matters.
● Filing ROC Forms.
● Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
● Liaising with external regulators & advisers, such as auditors, bankers, shareholders, etc.
● Ensuring abidance with event-based & annual secretarial compliances.
● Keeping Directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
*Competencies / Skills Required*:
》Qualified Company Secretary having min 2-3 years of experience.
》Excellent drafting skills and Communication skills.
》Assertive, Diligent, and Hardworking.
》High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
》Ever learning attitude and being solution-oriented.
》Excellent command of English is a must.
》Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
Send Resume To:
Universal HR Solutions