Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be expected to
▪ Participate in the design and implementation of proposed solutions.
▪ Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
▪ Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code.
▪ Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.
▪ Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
▪ Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
▪ Develop code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java/JEE best practices.
▪ Self-Disciplined, flexible and highly cooperative.
Skills & Requirements
▪ 3-7 years of work experience in Java, J2EE, UNIX/Linux, PL/SQL, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Optimizations, Object-Oriented design, Shell scripting, algorithm design and analysis.
▪ Competent in core Java basics and Multi-threading, Spring MVC, Struts, JPA and, Hibernate etc.
▪ Hands on experience in developing message-based architecture and low latency applications.
▪ Ability to tune applications performance, memory management, garbage collection.
▪ Experience developing and deploying applications in leading application servers such as WebLogic, Tomcat and JBoss.
▪ Strong knowledge and working experience in relational database technology: SQL, JDBC, MySQL, Data Structures and Algorithms.
▪ Experience with Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, REST/XML-over-HTTP, SOAP, WSDL).
▪ Experience using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Test Automation.
▪ Mobile development experience is a plus.
▪ B.Tech / M.Tech / B.E/M.E in CS/ IT or equivalent.