Company Name: – Expo Gas Containers Ltd
Vacancy: Project Engineer / Base Coordinator who is well versed with Bar Chart Scheduling, Client Communication, Execution of Contract delivery conditions Etc Mainly for Manufacturing Large Distillation Columns, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchanges Reactors.
Edu Qualifiaction: – B E Mechanical / Chemical / Production
Experience of min 2 to 4 Yrs
QC Deputy Manager (Factory)
4 to 7 Yrs Experience
Who is well versed with ASME Codes & Standards, welding requirements, TEMA
Standards, WPS& PQR. In the field of Fabrication Industry mainly for Large
Distillation Columns, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchanges Reactors for Oil &
Gas, Petrochemicals fertilizer Industries
Position name : Sr. Design Engineer
Experience : 5+ years
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Qualification : BE/Diploma
1) Leading the design department.
2) Performing mechanical design of static equipments. Mainly column & vessels.
3) Providing draftsman with all required details to prepare the drawings.
4) Checking of all prepared drawings before client submission.
5) Supporting team to follow-up with clients/consultants for drawing approval.
6) Providing technical support to the production / quality team wherever needed.
7) Preparing TDC for purchase department.
8) Supporting to Estimation team with design backup
Primary Skills :
- Complete knowledge for designing of static equipment’s.
- Communication skills – to make client understand the technical details wherever needed
- Time driven and methodical approach
- Ability to think strategically and add value to the business
- Fast response to urgent needs
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to prepare scheduled planning and alter it as per priorities.