Project Manager with demonstrated experience in building modern analytics platform
We are looking for a Project Manager with demonstrated experience in building modern analytics platform on the cloud to support Enterprise data warehouse, Data Lake and advanced analytics capabilities. This role is critical in our growth from traditional BI into advanced analytics, enabling Machine Learning, AI and IoT. In this position you will apply your skills to migrate on-prem Enterprise analytics platform to AWS Cloud. As a Project Manager you will plan and coordinates all aspects of the project from initiation to delivery. As part of this role you will Develop detailed project plan and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints. This role will be closely working with leadership teams from the different organization to establish the Analytics foundation to create value for diverse business functions such as supply chain, pricing, Industrial IOT & digital factory implementation, digital marketing and sales growth, and will impact business units that span through multiple geographic areas
• Manage a team of Architects, engineers, consultants and sub-contractors to ensure efficiency and completion of project objectives and deliverables
• Clearly set expectations and communicate status to both technical and business teams.
• Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders
• Creative problem-solving skills related to team, project deliverables, and cross-functional issues.
• Proficient in developing project plan, detailed tasks, schedules and managing development activities
• Defining project scope and driving alignment throughout development.
• Identify and making sure Project has required resources to execute key deliverables
• Executing project builds and coordinating cross functional validation testing prior to mass production.
• Collaborating and facilitating communication across a variety of cross functional teams to meet aggressive cost, schedule, and quality goals.
• Prepares and hosts summary & detailed meetings to present project status, prioritization, task completion, and resource utilization to management
• Be accountable for proper project documentation of new environment, make sure it is complete, current and ensure transition & hand-off to support team
• Be accountable for creating Project Charters, Budget Tracker, Schedule, Status Dashboard, Timeline visuals and prove weekly status updates.
You Must Have:
• 7+ years of experience in Project Management, with handling Analytics Projects for on-prem and Cloud in areas like aaS, PaaS, SaaS models Hybrid Cloud or Multi-Cloud Solutions
• 5+ years of experience in handling complex Applications migration Projects to Cloud across CSP’s like AWS, AZURE etc
• 5+ Hands-on working experience on waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies of project management using MS Project & JIRA.
• Solid technical proficiency: cloud architecture, development and deployment, databases, build & release systems, and past development experience
• Proficient in Excel/Numbers, Power Point and OneNote applications
• PMP & Scrum Certification
• Having AWS Cloud Certification, a plus
• Experience in identifying challenges and recommendation to leadership team in a precise manner
• ITIL Certification Change Management experience
• Experience with software development best practices.
Location : Bangalore, Currently it is Work From Home.
If anybody is interested please mail your resume to email@example.com.