Apply on https://jobs.orange.com
Ref :574709 | 23 Mar 2023
Apply before : 21 Jun 2023
Vishwaroop IT park, Mumbai, Inde – India
About the role
We’re searching for a talented and passionate Senior Engineer having experience on Citrix VDI (Virtual Apps and Desktop) and Citrix NetScaler/ADC join our CoE – Managed IT Services, which is responsible for remotely managing, securing, and supporting Cloud & IT infrastructure for our customers around the world.
Primary responsibility of the role is to ensure high availability of customers’ Citrix virtual desktop infrastructure managed by us. Perform Incident, Problem & Change Management activities, ensure that daily operational tasks are running smooth that includes daily health check of servers, managing daily operational tasks, resolving incidents, service requests and executing changes.
- Monitor and ensure high availability of customer’s Citrix infrastructure
- Perform daily health check and routine scheduled maintenance. Review system logs and find potential issues
- Troubleshoot and take ownership of incident until resolved
- Complete service requests and execute changes assigned
- Escalate issues/incidents to next level and follow-up until closure
- Ensuring that the SLAs are met for all incident, problem, request, and change
- Participate in root cause investigation
- Perform routine patching activities and ensure that all the systems are up to date
- Ensure that configuration backup of all the system is up to date
- Review logs/monitoring data/reports to identify capacity bottleneck and suggest for improvement
- Generate the various reports required for operations management
- Keep tickets up-to-date as per response SLA in ITSM tool
- Contribute knowledge articles and update them in a timely manner when required
This is a 24×7 support operations role and is ideal for hard working and excellent in customer support, having Citrix infrastructure management & troubleshooting skills with a positive outlook. Ideally you should have minimum 4-6 years relevant experience including technical support environment. You should be ready to work in shifts, in customer time zone and during off business hours.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- B.Sc. / BE / Diploma in Electronics/Comp/IT/Telecom
- Citrix VDI, Citrix NetScaler and ITIL certification
- 4-6 years of experience in Level one technical support
- Experience in managing on-prem Citrix VDI, Citrix managed Desktop on Azure
- Experience in managing windows servers, and windows clients
- Good hands-on experience on installation and configuration of servers/VMs
- Good experience on managing and troubleshooting Citrix NetScaler/ADC
- In-depth knowledge in different Citrix technologies like Provisioning server, Access Gateway, Password manager, FAS, XenServer Edge sight, Secure Gateway, and Web interface
- Knowledge and experience on Cloud (Azure/AWS) will be added advantage
- Should have knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Experience working in ITIL tools like ServiceNow etc.
- Knowledge of client/server and virtual technologies
- Knowledge of monitoring tools and reporting.
- Experience working with some or all technologies below:
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Citrix NetScaler
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to demonstrate customer first approach
- Ability take ownership, troubleshoot, and coordinate the issue until it is resolved
- Ability to identify trend and perform root cause investigate
- Able to setup conference call / virtual meetings and lead troubleshooting sessions
- Good at creating knowledge articles and SOPs
Benefits – At Orange, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. You will be working in a team of cross-functional experts who are working on continuously evolving and challenging technologies.
Life at Orange – At Orange Business Services you are not just joining a tech company, you’re joining a worldwide team united to serve our BtoB customers wherever they are on the globe. Our teams are ready to welcome you and help you make a difference and change the world to build a better, digital and more human place. You will have the opportunity to grow & develop with the latest technologies at your fingertips. With us you will really make a difference.
Orange Business manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.