Apply on https://jobs.orange.com
Ref :574711 | 23 Mar 2023
Apply before : 21 Jun 2023
Vishwaroop IT park, Mumbai, Inde – India
About the role
We’re searching for a talented and passionate Senior Engineer having experience in managing Database (MSSQL, Oracle, DynamoDB , MySQL, Azure SQL etc.) management to join our CoE – Managed IT Services team, which is responsible for remotely managing, securing and supporting Cloud & IT infrastructure for our customers around the world.
Primary responsibility of the role is to ensure daily operational tasks are running smooth, including daily health check of servers, managing daily operational tasks, resolving incidents, service requests and executing changes.
- Monitor and ensure high availability of customer’s IT infrastructure
- Perform daily health check and routine scheduled maintenance
- Log all incidents reported by the customer and perform initial classification/ prioritization of the incidents
- Perform initial analysis, diagnosis and troubleshoot issues based on the standard operating procedures
- Escalate issues/incidents to next level and follow-up until closure
- Ensuring that the SLAs are met for all incident, problem, request and change
- Coordinate with customer service desk and end-users on resolution
- Generate the various reports required for operations management
- Keep tickets up-to-date as per response SLA in ITSM tool
- Contribute knowledge articles and update them in a timely manner when required
This is a 24×7 support operations role and is ideal for hard working, excellent in server management and troubleshooting skills with a positive outlook. Ideally you should have minimum 2 years relevant experience in technical support environment. You should be ready to work in shifts, in customer time zone and during off business hours.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- B.Sc. / BE / Diploma in Electronics/Comp/IT/Telecom
- MCSA/MCSE, MSSQL certification
- 2–4 years of experience in Level one technical support.
- Experience in windows servers hosted on datacenter or cloud environment.
- Should have knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Experience working in ITSM tools like ServiceNow etc.
- Knowledge of client/server and virtual technologies
- Knowledge of monitoring tools and reporting.
- Experience working with some or all technologies below:
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Solarwinds Server and Application Monitor
- MSSQL, Oracle, DynamoDB , MySQL, Azure SQL
- Azure /AWS
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to demonstrate customer first approach
- Ability take ownership, coordinate and escalate issue until it is resolved
- Able to setup conference call / virtual meetings
Benefits – At Orange, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. You will be working in a team of cross-functional experts who are working on continuously evolving and challenging technologies.
Life at Orange – At Orange Business Services you are not just joining a tech company, you’re joining a worldwide team united to serve our BtoB customers wherever they are on the globe. Our teams are ready to welcome you and help you make a difference and change the world to build a better, digital and more human place. You will have the opportunity to grow & develop with the latest technologies at your fingertips. With us you will really make a difference.
Orange Business manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.